APRIL PHOTO CHALLENGE 2015


Can you believe how fast this year is going!? Wow! Not prepared at all for how quickly time is flying by!

So, April is just around the corner, and I thought, it's time to do another photo challenge. I haven't done one in years and thought, hey, I'm going to make up my own again. I hope that you enjoy this photo challenge. I know that it's still a week or so away, but I'm trying to be organised!!

I really enjoy photo challenges, I mainly post mine to instagram, but there are so many options these days I might be spamming all of my social media accounts!

Previously when I made up my own challenges I've included a little list of what I meant by each item, so I figured I would do that again in each post. Whether it's because maybe I think I'm being more straightforward than I am, or if you're just looking for an idea of what to post, maybe this will help you out!

1. something funny - April Fools Day!! Maybe something funny happened to you or you did something to someone else?? Post a picture of it! Or perhaps you could take a picture of a person you find funny or a tv show. 

2. on my playlist -  Share your favourite music of the moment. Take a screenshot, snap a pic of a CD cover, whatever you're listening to, we want to know!!

3. make me smile - Take a pic of a person who makes you smile! Maybe a place or a thing or even a pet, just share something that makes you grin!!

4. black & white - ooh, let's get all arty and dabble in some black and white photography!! 

5. handwriting - this is one that I included because I have a weird fascination with seeing all the different styles of peoples handwriting.

6. a tradition -  Do you have a tradition in your family? Maybe and Easter tradition. Or maybe you just have something that you do regularly that has turned into your own tradition? Try show us in a picture!

7. when i wake up -  what's the first thing  you do when you wake-up? (Apart from pressing snooze...though feel free to take a picture of that too.)

8. favourite fiction - Favourite novel, favourite childrens book, favourite comic, maybe even a tv show or movie. Just share what fiction you fancy!!

9. throwback thursday - #tbt - we all know this one right? I figured it's always fun to rifle through your old photos and find one to share, let's include it in this challenge!

10. a reflection - Mirror pic time! Maybe it's a picture of yourself, or maybe you're lucky enough to be by a beautiful lake and the reflection of the sky is bouncing of the blue water...

11. something sweet - this could be your favourite dessert, or maybe a sweet person that you know!

12. selfie - ok, this one is pretty simple! Show us your beautiful face!!

13. wise words - do you have a favourite quote? I love posting quotes and seeing what types of quotes speak to other people. Share yours! Or maybe you want to share a picture of a person who always shares wise words with you. 

14. upside down - Is there something or someone that is upside down? Maybe you are upside down taking a picture. 

15. my hobby - what is your favourite past-time? Do you have one or do you have many?

16. favourite animal - I just love animals!! 

17. flashback friday - #fbf - another flashback friday! Time to dig out some more old pics...Or maybe even an old outfit.

18. favourite accessory - Do you have a favourite watch, hat, person....What do you like to have with you all the time!

19. taking it easy - how do you like to relax? A picture of you on an island in a hammock sipping a cocktail...hey, we can dream!!

20. my workspace - And, it's monday already! What does your workspace look like? Is it at home, in an office, outside?

21. outfit of the day - #ootd - What are you wearing today? 

22. technology - what is your favourite tech trend at the moment? Or maybe you just got a new phone or tv. Do you need a new phone, what one do you want. So many options! I'm a bit of a gadget geek, so I want to see what everyone else is into!!

23. favourite treat - is your favourite treat a food? Maybe it's a treat to go to a movie? Maybe you just like having some time on your own to read a book. What do you consider a treat!?

24. something i made - Anybody into DIY? Show us your skills!! Or show us that macaroni necklace you made in primary school that you just couldn't get rid of!!

25. in my bag - Mine would be a picture of junk! I have so much stuff in my bag, good thing it's a big one!! Share something that you always keep in your bag, or maybe a picture of everything that is currently in there!

26. food pic - show us what you're eating!! Go on!

27. giving back - What is your favourite way to give back? Do you volunteer or ould you like to? Maybe you could shout out your favourite charity!!

28. on my phone - Is there and app you're always using lately? Or maybe you could show us your lockscreen pic or your phone cover!

29. how i'm feeling - How are you feeling today? Show us with a picture!!

30. end of the day - What do you do at the end of the day? How do you unwind? 

Well, that's it. I hope that is of some help if you're looking for ideas of what to post each day. Don't forget, I'd love to see who is doing this challenge, so tag me in your pictures (#chellion) or tag #aprilphotochallenge so that I can see all the different things that people come up with!! 


Comments

Popular Posts